What does the Program Include?
Our Stop Smoking Program is customised to your requirements.
One of the first things we have you do is complete an Online Registration detailing your smoking history, in order for us to understand where you may have unique challenges in this program.
Everyone is different and with that we cater to your own circumstances. We do not apply a blanket type fix.
Here's what the program entails.
* 1x 90 Minute Initial Hypnosis Session.
* 2 x Follow up 60 Minute Hypnosis Sessions.
These sessions can be each day, each week, or each fortnight, again this depends on your requirements. We have found that a large majority of of Stop Smoking clients do very well with the sessions done each day, for 3 consecutive days.
* Lifeforce Hypnotherapy customised Quit Smoking 20 page Comprehensive Workbook. Part of our success is having you complete the tasks in this book. This solidifies the work we do in the sessions and reminds you of all of the incredible benefits you will receive when you can proudly state - I'm a non smoker!
* Oral Fixation Distraction/Diversion Tool. Part of the process of quitting smoking is giving your hands, lips and mind something else to focus on. We provide a unique and fun replacement strategy.
* MP3 delivered to your device of choice.
Program Requirements and why it works:
You must agree to listen to our MP3 daily for a period of 30 days.
Failure to do so will make your journey to being a non-smoker much more difficult and decrease your ability to successfully quit.
You must agree to take some harmless vitamins and supplements for 72 hours from the initial appointment.
You must agree to adequately hydrate, this is very important in the first week of your journey to being a non smoker.
You must agree to eat 3 small meals a day while you are taking our program.
You must agree to use our diversion/distraction tool.
You must agree to clear out all secret staches and emergency cigarettes. It's pointless coming to a stop smoking session with cigarettes in your glove box, handbag or pockets.
We request you do not come to the appointment with cigarettes in your pocket, wallet, purse or car, this indicates you are not ready to quit.
Our customised Stop Smoking Program has a 95% success rate, provided YOU are genuine and ready to Quit.
This means you are ready to completely give up, to change a habit which is unproductive and costly.
Book Your Stop Smoking Program Here