What is Subconscious Mind Healing?
The procedure is based on the assumption that emotional disorders arise from the presence of dissociated distressed ego states.
Formed during traumatic experiences, mainly
in childhood, but may include any traumatic event, which we MAY or MAY NOT be aware of.
Consciously you may think - 'I don't
have any trauma or issue' yet subconsciously you may be holding onto inner hurt, wounds, resentment or deep unacknowledged trauma.
SMH detects these ego states and reintegrates them into the prime personality, resolving previous subconscious
conflicts and alleviating symptoms. (ie. Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Rage, Restlessness, Nervousness, maladaptive habits and behaviours).
How Subconscious Mind Healing Works
Working with the Subconscious Mind to find and
reconcile a ‘lost’ child ego state or distressed adult state.
Lost Child and the Distressed Adult States form during and as a result of childhood trauma and shock unexpected adult trauma.
Examples may include sexual
and physical abuse, hurt, shame, blame, or perceived negative interactions with a parent or authority figure.
SMH relieves the lost child or distressed adult ego state within from trauma by consolidating the child with the now-adult person.
Subconscious Mind Healing vs. Other Therapies
- No re-living of Trauma. You do not need to verbalise the trauma. This is addressed subconsciously.
- SMH is Right
brain unconscious work vs left brain conscious therapies.
- The Client is the Therapist.
- Results are often instantaneous and long-lasting.
- SMH finds unknown trauma.
- Can be resolved in one session; however, typical results may mean three sessions.
- Often Life Changing
- No Need to re-live or re-experience the trauma.
- No disclosure required.
be used in almost any* emotional conflict state.
- The Client is the Therapist (Ensuring the session is entirely PRIVATE).
What can Subconscious Mind Healing be used for?